Saturday, June 25, 2016

Brexit- A Triumph for Nationalism

      Although I am not a British citizen, I was quite interested in the Brexit referendum. As I watched it, I saw the fluctuation and in the sense a tug of war between the two sides in which finally a hope for a rise of beautiful nationalism throughout the Western World was set. This has planted a nationalistic seed, which hopefully will help carry Republican presidential candidate Trump to the presidency. The best leader of the world in my opinion endorsed Brexit-Vladimir Putin, and the next President of the United States-The Donald also did!

     Brexit is liked by the right people, and hated by the enemies of the Free World. Globalists, bankers, pundits, leaders and other evil anti-freedom globalists such as Hillary Clinton. George Soros who looks more like a villain off the Lord of the Rings, than an investor was also was against Brexit. The reason this gives me great hope is that just like Trump, who most "pundits" say he'll lose to Clinton. The media, pundits, world leaders, and even the Prime Minister David Cameron were against Brexit! It won though, which gives me hope that come this November. Once again Trump will shock the world, but instead this time win the Presidency!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment